As a commitment to providing superior customer service, we have made ordering even easier. Now with any qualifying quote over $750, shipping is FREE.
*Free Shipping will be applied to your order during the quoting process, submit a quote request on our site and a customer service representative will provide a final quote with free shipping once eligibility is confirmed. Free Shipping excludes delivery to the Northern Provinces (Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon Territory) and delivery to non-direct service points (addresses requiring delivery by boat or transfer to local carriers. Other exclusions apply to free shipping, such as special delivery options (residential delivery, lift gate, inside delivery, white glove delivery service, etc…), deliveries to limited access areas, or deliveries to Government and Military Installations. Customer returns and damaged shipments are subject to our shipping policy and return policy.
Returns, Exchanges, and Refusals
Important: We DO NOT accept returns at our Halifax, NS address. As part of the return process you MUST get a return authorization form and number from your customer service representative. If product is sent to our Halifax, NS address it will be refused and returned to you at your own expense. Please call customer service to request our Quick and Easy return form. Thank you.
1. All returns must be in original carton or tote and labeled with the assigned RA #. DO NOT WRITE THIS INFORMATION ON THE MANUFACTURERS' BOXES.
2. Our return policies follow that of the manufacturers we represent. A return authorization number must be obtained from The Canada Whiteboard Co.'s Customer Service Department before merchandise can be returned and credit issued. The The Canada Whiteboard Co. Customer Service Representative will advise you as to the address the product must be shipped back to. Return authorizations expire 30 days from the date of issue. Return authorizations will not be issued for merchandise after 30 days from the delivery of order. Returns are subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee, $8.00 transaction fee, and must be returned freight prepaid and in re-saleable condition. Collect shipments will be refused. No credit will be issued for abused or customer damaged merchandise.
4. Item Returns - The Canada Whiteboard Co. will gladly issue credit for returned merchandise provided the product is in resalable condition. Resalable is assumed by us to mean an item we would deliver to any of our customers.
5. Guidelines for Return of Resalable Merchandise - Effective January 1, 2011
Carton and Packing
Knock Down Items
6. All damaged merchandise needs to be reported to our Customer Service Team within 48 Hrs of receipt of merchandise. An exact description of the damage should be included on the RA request.
7. Special orders of non-stock merchandise, food, pharmaceuticals, dated goods, furniture setup orders, factory authorization installation manufacturers, custom stamps and some technology items are not returnable unless it is determined that the wrong product was shipped.
8. All warehouse errors (wrong fills and shortages) need to be reported within 7 days of receipt of merchandise and need to be called into our Customer Service Team at 800-791-2946.
9. Defective items must be reported within 25 days.
10. If you receive merchandise that you did not order or that otherwise does not belong to you, please notify our Customer Service Team. The Canada Whiteboard Co. will provide an 'over ship' label to be placed on the merchandise for return to our distribution center.
Customers returning Free Shipping items will be responsible for the intial cost to ship the product in addition to return shipping charges.
Lead times may vary due to the complexity of your order.
The Ordering ProcessHow to Order Quantity Discounts Shopping Cart Getting a Shipping Cost Matching Prices From another Website Payment Methods Paying with a Purchase Order Order Status Cancelling an Order Making Changes After an Order has been Placed Sales Tax
Information & PoliciesAbout Us Contact Us Frequently Asked Questions Custom Orders Forms Library Privacy & Security Terms & Conditions
Shipping & ReturnsDelivery Information Free Shipping Damage Claims Returns & Exchanges
The Canada Whiteboard Co. is a Magnetic Whiteboard company. Our main offerings include: Free Standing Boards and Bulletin Boards for schools, office, hospitals and more.
Common Tags: School Supplies Store, Chalkboard Store, Bulletin Board Store, Bulletin Board Company, Chalkboard Company, Classroom Supply Store, Whiteboard Company, Cheap Whiteboard Company, Bulletin Board Supply, Dry Erase Board Company, Chalkboard Company, Letter Boards Store