As part of the return process you MUST get a return authorization form and number from your customer service representative. If product is sent to our Holbrook, MA address it will be refused and returned to you at your own expense. Please call customer service to request our Quick and Easy return form. Thank you.
- All returns must be in original carton or tote and labeled with the assigned RA #.
DO NOT WRITE THIS INFORMATION ON THE MANUFACTURERS' BOXES.
- Our return policies follow that of the manufacturers we represent. A return authorization number must be obtained from Canada Whiteboard Co.'s Customer Service Department before merchandise can be returned and credit issued. The Canada Whiteboard Co. Customer Service Representative will advise you as to the address the product must be shipped back to. Return authorizations expire 30 days from the date of issue. Return authorizations will not be issued for merchandise after 30 days from the delivery of order. Returns are subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee, $8.00 transaction fee, and must be returned freight prepaid and in re-saleable condition. Collect shipments will be refused. No credit will be issued for abused or customer damaged merchandise.
- Custom orders cannot be returned or refunded.
- Item Returns - Canada Whiteboard Co. will gladly issue credit for returned merchandise provided the product is in resalable condition. Resalable is assumed by us to mean an item we would deliver to any of our customers. Shipping costs are non-refundable. For items that are shipped free, our shipping and handling costs each way are deducted from your refund.
- Guidelines for Return of Resalable Merchandise - Effective January 1, 2011
- Item must not be assembled.
- Item must be clean and free of dents, scratches, holes, tears, cracks, stickers, labels, price tags, etc.
- The item must be unused.
- All parts, hardware, instructions, warranty cards, power cords, etc., must be included.
- The item must be in its original packaging. This includes the box or carton in which it came in, wrap, protection, or sleeve supplied by the manufacturer.
Carton and Packing
- Each carton must have RA sticker or a pallet label affixed.
- The manufacturer's carton must be free of writing, such as ''Sold To, RA # or ''Return To, etc. (Please use return labels.)
- The carton must be free of holes, cuts, tears, etc.
- The carton must be free of excessive tape or odd tapes (i.e. duct or Christmas tape, etc.)
- Furniture cartons must be opened properly. Preferably by opening the carton flaps. Never cut the furniture cartons around the bottom or down the sides.
- All internal packaging (i.e. bubble wrap, cardboard corners, tops and side strips) must be in place.
- Do not write RA #'s, consumer information, or other information on the manufacturer boxes as this will make it non-returnable or not resalable.
Knock Down Items
Ready to assemble furniture is not returnable if the manufacturer's carton has been opened and the merchandise has been assembled.
- Electronic items are covered by a manufacturer's warranty. These manufacturer terms and conditions are enforced on the customer. In situations whereby the manufacturers will not honor credit due us. We reserve the right to deny such credit to the customer. Warranty information is provided in the product's documentation.
- We want to make every effort to handle these items. However, most manufacturers only offer repair service and we cannot sell manufacturer repaired products to you as new.
- All damaged merchandise needs to be reported to our Customer Service Team within 48 Hrs of receipt of merchandise. An exact description of the damage should be included on the RA request.
- Special orders of non-stock merchandise, food, pharmaceuticals, dated goods, furniture setup orders, factory authorization installation manufacturers, custom stamps and some technology items are not returnable unless it is determined that the wrong product was shipped.
- All warehouse errors (wrong fills and shortages) need to be reported within 7 days of receipt of merchandise and need to be called into our Customer Service Team at 800-791-2946.
- Defective items must be reported within 25 days.
- If you receive merchandise that you did not order or that otherwise does not belong to you, please notify our Customer Service Team. Canada Whiteboard Co. will provide an 'over ship' label to be placed on the merchandise for return to our distribution center.
- If you are not satisfied with your order, please use This Form to request a return.
- If your product arrives damaged, please use This Form to request a replacement.
REFUSALS - Orders that are refused at the time of delivery and returned will be charged a non-refundable fee for the delivery to your location, along with the non-refundable delivery fee back to the distribution center. A non-refundable restock fee of 25% will also be applied. Remaining funds will be credited back via the original form of the transaction.
Brand Specific Return Policies:
- Egan Visual: All Egan products are considered custom and are non-returnable, non-refundable.
NOTE: Custom orders are non-returnable and non-refundable. This includes larger boards that are made in multiple sections. Once entered into our system, cancellation fees plus material and production costs incurred at the time of cancellation will be adjusted on your invoice. Customers returning Free Shipping items will be responsible for the intial cost to ship the product in addition to return shipping charges.
Lead times may vary due to the complexity of your order.